Total Health Clinics Patient Journey
We are now open & offering:
- Virtual Appointments
- Physiotherapy- Face to Face Appointments where suitable
- Osteopathy- Face to Face Appointments where suitable
- Podiatry- Face to Face Appointments where suitable
- Acupuncture- Face to Face Appointments where suitable
We are unable to offer Home Visits. For those who cannot make it to clinic Virtual sessions will continue as they have been.
We’ve been working behind the scenes to ensure we open a COVID-19 safe environment for our patients and staff, so there will be a few changes to Face to Face appointments, please read below.
When you book your appointment
Before you are able to book an appointment, the admin team will go through a triage and screening assessment to make sure that you are suitable for a face-to-face appointment.
If you do not meet the criteria for face-to-face appointments you will be offered a Virtual Remote Appointment instead.
On the day of your appointment
- Before you leave your house for the clinic please ensure you have used the lavatory and are well hydrated.
- All patients should arrive at the clinic on their own, unless chaperoning a child for their appointment.
- Please avoid bringing lots of belongings, particularly valuable items.
- Please come changed and ready for your session where possible.
Entering the clinic
- We ask if you wait in your car outside until the time of your appointment.
- Before entering the clinic, please read the notices on the door to make sure that you still comply with our COVID-19 policies and that it is safe to enter.
- Once entering the clinic you must wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- We would recommend using a mask or face covering if possible.
Your Therapy Session
- The session then takes place as normal in a treatment room.
- Your Therapist will also be wearing PPE.
- You and your therapist will maintain social distancing in line with government guidance until your treatment is deemed suitable, consented and administered.All rooms are cleaned between appointments and all soft furnishings have been removed.
Leaving the clinic
- Your Physio will rebook your next session subject to suitability
- Admin support will help process payment. We would recommend contactless payment where possible.
- We ask you to take your PPE with you and dispose of it outside the clinic as per guidelines.