About Our Stamford Clinic
Our Physiotherapists and Osteopaths are fully qualified, registered and have a wealth of experience dealing with injuries. Part of the Total Health Clinics group established in 2000, the clinic has grown to six local clinics with over twenty practitioners.
The Stamford Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic has a wide range of diverse treatments by experienced and fully qualified practitioners, that includes Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Massage,Sports Injury, Chiropractic and much more.
Free Initial Consultations
For those unsure about what we can offer- why not take advantage of our unique free initial consultation. Explore the benefits of treatment without the burden of cost by visiting one of our therapists who will assess you free of charge.
The clinic can help a wide-range of conditions such as:
- Spinal physio for back pain
- Neck pain including whiplash
- Sports physiotherapy including performance enhancement programs
- Neuro physiotherapy for trapped nerves and stroke recovery
- Occupational health physio for work related injuries
- Post operative physiotherapy
The clinic is available for appointments throughout the week, and provides services to the communities of Stamford, Ketton, Tinwell, Ryhall, Tallington, Empingham, Rutland and Oakham.